Skip to content
|File Size||29.49 MB|
- Play any format files, including the most common: MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, WV, AAC.
- Codecs included without needing to download them separately.
- Support for streaming networks including HLS.
- Possibility to introduce subtitle tracks, both embedded and external, including ASS and for DVD.
- Compatible with headphone controls.
- Audio equalizer.
- Compatible with Chromecast.
How to Download and Install VLC For Android
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Play videos and enjoy the applications.