GLTools content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. GLTools App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than GLTools Apk mirrors. You could also GLTools Download and run it using popular android emulators.
GLTools allows you to optimize the graphics of your Android mobile. Act on your GPU and optimize and improve game and application graphics to see them better.
Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely! Don’t try to use reviews for communication and bug reports – they will be ignored.
GLTools is a custom Open GLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known Open GLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Optimize graphics even on low-end handsets.
- Modify the name of your GPU and your RAM and CPU data.
- Not compatible with games that use Vulkan.
- Optimization of shaders.
- Modify the resolution and graphics of any app.
- Improve graphics by means of antialiasing.
- Measure the graphics improvements by means of an on-screen FPS counter.
- Enjoy playing games with graphical options for experts.
- Gain full control over textures. You can compress, decompress, and resize even if your GPU doesn’t support these actions.
How to Download and Install GLTools APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||05 Nov 2020|
|Apk Size||19.82 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|