IRCTC Rail Connect content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Travel & Local category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. IRCTC Rail App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than IRCTC Rail Apk mirrors. You could also IRCTC Rail Connect Download and run it using popular android emulators.
IRCTC Rail Connect is the Android application to book train tickets in India and connects our journeys with other trains or other transportation systems.
IRCTC Train ticketing now made simpler just by SWIPE and SHUFFLE, SELECT, and BOOK. Install the newly launched “IRCTC RAIL CONNECT” android app and book a railway ticket anywhere in India at your fingertips.
- New users register and activate from App directly.
- Optimized Registration Flow with the minimalistic two-page process.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Enhanced Dashboard with Integrated Menu Bar.
- Seamless Account & Transaction Management directly from the app Dashboard.
- Train Search, Train Route, and Train Seat Availability Enquiries.
- Enquire without login for trains, routes, and seat availability.
- Any PNR Enquiry facility to check the PNR reservation status.
- Check PNR Confirmation Chances Probability before and after booking train tickets for waitlisted availability/tickets.
- Supports Ladies, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal, Divyangjan, and Lower Berth/Sr. Citizen in addition to General Quota train tickets.
- Accredited Press Correspondents & Divyangjan passengers can book Train Tickets at concessional rates through Photo Identity Card issued by Indian Railways.
- Google TalkBack feature to assist visually impaired to book train e-tickets.
- Current Reservation train tickets booking facility.
- Master Passenger List feature to manage frequent traveling passengers.
- Recover your forgotten user Id through the Forgot User Id facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle-free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s Official Web Site (www.irctc.co.in) and IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile Apps tickets. Now users can view, cancel, or file TDR of train e-tickets booked through the official website or IRCTC Rail Connect mobile apps and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of train e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Book train tickets through Various Payment Modes like BHIM/UPI, e-Wallets, Net banking, Credit, and Debit cards.
- Vikalp scheme which provides an option to avail confirmed berth/seat in the alternate train to the waitlisted passengers.
- Last Transaction Details to know the status of the last transaction of the current day as soon as the user logs in.
- Aadhaar Linking facility through a mobile app to avail up to 12 train tickets booking in a month.
- Online Reservation Chart facility.
How to Download and Install IRCTC Rail Connect APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Booking and checking train tickets.
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||11 Dec 2020|
|Apk Size||14.89 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 5.0 and up|