Kali Linux NetHunter content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Kali Linux NetHunter can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than Kali Linux NetHunter Apk mirrors. You could also Kali Linux NetHunter Download and run it using popular android emulators.
This is an Android Script to install Kali Nethunter on your android device. You need at least Android 4.2 (Jellybean)(SDK17)
!!! DISCLAIMER AND A WARNING !!!
I’m not responsible if you do any damage to your device
I’m not responsible if your device ends up in a brick state
You take full responsibility for everything in this, so please be careful!
!!! DISCLAIMER AND A WARNING !!!
How to install Kali NetHunter on any Android device
Kali NetHunter is a popular open-source Android ROM penetration testing platform. The developers behind the ROM made it so it would work on Google’s older Nexus smartphones, along with older OnePlus phones and some older Samsung Galaxy phones. However, some enterprising users have found a way to install Kali NetHunter on most Android devices. Keep in mind this method is very unofficial so you will be installing this program on your phone at your own risk.
Prepare your phone ahead of time
Before you download and install Kali NetHunter on your Android device, it has to be rooted in a program like SuperSu. You also have to have the BusyBox app installed from the Google Play Store. You should also have lots of free storage on your Android device available. Finally, custom ROMs like CM12. CM12. and CM13 are a good thing to have ready to go as well but are not absolutely required.
How to install Kali NetHunter
- Once your phone is prepared, go to the Offensive Security website and download the Kali NetHunter ROM version that corresponds to your Android version on your device.
- Once that’s done, you should extract the Zip file. Then go to /data/app and install the apps present in that folder one by one.
- Then open up your preferred root explorer app, and go to /data/data/com.offsec.nethunter/files/scripts.
- Copy all the files and paste into /system/bin (Note: If you don’t see the folder or content in files/scripts, open the NetHunter app and then close it and check again)
- Open the Nethunter App and Go to the Kali Chroot Manager and install the “Minimal Chroot”. You can also select “Full Chroot” but this is not recommended.
- Open Terminal Emulator or NH-terminal and choose “KALI”. This will open up the Kali shell. You may be prompted to allow root permission.
- Run the following commands in the terminal one by one: apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get install kali Linux nethunter.
Try the GUI tools in Kali NetHunter
While you can now use Kali NetHunter on your rooted Android device, you may want to use its GUI tools as well. If that’s the case, then you need to also install and enable a VNC viewer as well.
- First, open Terminal and execute the command apt-get install tightvncserver in Kali Terminal
- Then, to run VNC Server type in the command vncserver :1 -geometry 1280×720 -depth 16
You should then be able to install and open any VNC Viewer from the Google Play Store. To connect it to the Kali NetHunter GUI set it up with the following details:
- Alias: Kali Linux
- Password: The password you set before
- Address: 127.0.0.1 or your Private IP
- Port: 5901 (Depends on display i.e., for display 2, Port will be 5902 and so on)
- Username: root
- Download the zip file in the description
- Extract it to the root of your sd card or internal memory
- Open the terminal emulator app
- Type “SU” and give root permissions
- Type “sh /sdcard/install_nh/nethunter.sh”
- Then you wait until it says Done
- Finally, you can type “exit” or close the terminal app and go to the Nethunter app to install Chroot (Full Chroot recommended)
- After installing Chroot Full go the terminal and type “apt-get update” and after that “apt-get upgrade”.
In case you install Chroot minimal type “apt-get install kali Linux nethunter” then type “apt-get update” and finally “apt-get upgrade”. Or you could install manually each desired package after installing minimal Chroot if you don’t want all the NetHunter packages. (If you are using magisk manager when doing this step firstly type “exit” because when you choose kali in the terminal app it won’t go directly to the Kali terminal)
- And you’re done.
|Last Updated||01 Sep 2020|
|Apk Size||40 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|