Market Helper content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Market Helper App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than Market Helper Apk mirrors. You could also Market Helper Download and run it using popular android emulators.
Market Helper helps you to install Google Play apps that are supposedly incompatible with your Android, as it tricks your device into thinking it’s another.
Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users can change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. It can make your Nexus 7 become Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.
How to Download and Install Market Helper APK
- Firstly, Download Latest Version APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the App.
- Select the device and carrier you want to change to ( [P] = Phone, [T] = Tablet ).
- Press Activate. Wait until it’s done.
- IMPORTANT: Go to Android Device Manager to update the change ( just visit the page, you don’t need to do anything ). I’ll find a way to bypass this step in later versions.
- Enjoy Applications.
If you want to switch back to normal, select “Restore” in the device list and press “Activate”, or simply reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
|Last Updated||07 Sep 2020|
|Apk Size||4.7 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 2.2 and up|