NoRoot Firewall content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Productivity category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. NoRoot Firewall App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 APIs and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure APK files and provide faster download speed than NoRoot Firewall APK mirrors. You could also NoRoot Firewall Download and run it using popular android emulators.
NoRoot Firewall is an application with which you will be able to monitor and control all of those apps and processes that establish Internet connections. Firewall without root App, hostname/domain name filtering, simple interface, fine-grained access control, and no suspicious permissions on the firewall app itself.
No Root Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn’t support IPv6. I’m working on the fix. NoRoot Firewall requires No-Root. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
Download: Block This
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Restrict connections to the Internet selectively or en bloc.
- Filter connections by host or domain name.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/hostname/domain name.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
- Notification system so that you can always be alert to any suspicious connection.
How to Download and Install NoRoot Firewall APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Then, tap on the “START” button and connect…
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||06 April 2021|
|APK Size||2.6 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|