Root Checker content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Root Checker App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 8 APIs and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure APK files and provide faster download speed than Root Checker APK mirrors. You could also Root Checker Download and run it using popular android emulators.
Root Checker installed on your Android smartphone you can now find out if you’ve rooted your handset correctly to acquire superuser permissions. If you’ve just rooted your phone and you want to know if you’ve carried out the process correctly, try using Root Checker.
Verify proper root (superuser or SU) access is configured and working using Root Checker! Free, fast, easy, and used on over 50 million Android devices, Root Checker shows the user whether or not root (superuser) access is properly installed and working.
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator, superuser, or SU) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root (superuser) access.
Download: Root Check
- Check your phone Root or Not.
- Added Like buttons and counters for Root Basics.
- Added swipe to refresh for Verify Root.
- Added Rankings for the most popular.
- Added Welcome Screens for first-time users.
How to Download and Install Root Checker APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Then, click on the “verify root” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- You will receive a notification if your device is properly rooted or not.
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||29 June 2021|
|APK Size||10.87 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|