Root Power Explorer content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Root Power Explorer can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than Root Power Explorer Apk mirrors. You could also Root Power Explorer Download and run it using popular android emulators.
Root Power Explorer browser capability lets you browse, modify, and delete files in data and system folders. It also comes with a handy root checker utility to verify root access.
Offline Busy Box installer which can be purchased with an ads-free version. Tested and working on Android Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Kitkat, etc.
Although Root Power Es Explorer works really well with Rooted android devices, it is also an Ultimate File Manager tool for non-Rooted phones. By default, It allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storage’s like finder in Mac and Es Explorer in Windows.
It also lets you browse and access your files by categories such as music, videos, images, archive, and unknown files.
- Inbuilt busy box installer, CPU governor, duplicates finder, history cleaner added as part of a premium package.
- File Manager/File Explorer: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, lock and Bookmark.
- Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images.
- Material Themes: 6 Material themes to customize your favorite file es explorer.
- Root Explorer/Root browser: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system including the elusive data folder, and allows the user to change permissions and owners/groups.
- App Manager: Backup, uninstall, share your applications using batch operations.
- Root Support: Explore root directories like data, cache. Copy, paste and delete files in the root partition.
- Inbuilt Root Checker Utility to verify root access status on Android Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Jellybean, and ICS.
- Inbuilt offline Busybox installer (Premium).
- History Cleaner Utility (Premium).
- SetCPU for overclocking or underclocking CPU (Premium).
- Duplicates Finder for finding duplicate files (Premium).
- Material Designed UI with 6 themes.
- Easy, Powerful, and light.
- Gestures Bookmarks support.
- Apps backup: Backup apps to your SD card.
- Storage Clean Up and Analysis.
- Fast File Search: Search files on your smartphone quickly.
How to Download and Install Root Power Explorer APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the App.
- Enjoy Applications.
|Last Updated||17 Oct 2020|
|Apk Size||7.7 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|