Root Uninstaller content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Root Uninstaller App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 APIs and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure APK files and provide a faster download speed than Root Uninstaller APK mirrors. You could also Root Uninstaller Download and run it using popular android emulators.
Root Uninstaller is an application that can be used to uninstall any app from an Android, even those that belong to the operating system or bloatware.
Don’t like stock or system applications? It’s for you. This application can freeze pre-installed applications on your phone and more. Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on a single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For Non-Root Devices
- Quick APK list to show all available APK files on SD Card.
- Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices.
- Manage to clear data, and cache (manually).
- Manage .apk files: delete, install, and install as a system app (PRO).
- Single-click to uninstall a listed application (Batch uninstall).
- The rapid load application list.
- Display the application name, icon, and package name.
- Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall).
- Filter by third-party applications, system applications, and applications on SD Card. backup applications or frozen applications.
- Support large screen (ex. tablet) views.
- Explore the application data folder, and code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer).
- Make sure your app is granted by SuperUser.
- If you CANN’T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging).
- If you CANN’T restore the backup app, try to “find apps on SD card” then long-press the app and select “install as system app”.
- This application uses an SD CARD to store data.
- PRO and FREE versions are fully compatible.
How to Download and Install Root Uninstaller APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of the APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||12 Nov 2022|
|APK Size||5 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.4 and up|