SuperUser content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the Play Store website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. SuperUser App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk file and provide faster download speed than SuperUser Apk mirrors. You could also SuperUser Download and run it using popular android emulators.
SuperUser turns you into a system administrator. If you use an Android device you have to download Superuser for free to administer app permissions.
SuperUser is a control tool for Android privileges. In contrast to other similar apps, this one is open-source. In just a few words, it’s one of those apps that’s great to have when you’re using a rooted device.
You do need a rooted device in order to use Super User. There’s no point in trying to install it if you haven’t rooted your device beforehand, it won’t work.
- View what applications have permissions.
- Simple and practical interface.
- Tool for advanced users or users with certain knowledge.
- And many more.
How to Download and Install SuperUser APK
- Firstly, Download the Latest Version of APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app.
- Enjoy applications.
|Last Updated||27 Nov 2020|
|Apk Size||1.4 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 2.0 and up|