LMT Launcher content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Personalisation category of the app store. You could visit the source website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. LMT Launcher App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 APIs and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure APK files and provide a faster download speed than LMT Launcher APK mirrors. You could also LMT Launcher Download and run it using popular android emulators.
LMT Launcher is a customization app that, despite what the name might suggest, is not actually a launcher. Instead of replacing your home screen and changing the general look of your device, like other launchers for Android, this app lets you use a completely customizable shortcuts launcher.
In the settings in LMT Launcher, you can customize almost every aspect of the application. You can choose the exact location from which you want to activate your launcher: with a tap on the left side of the screen, the top right corner, the lower edge, etc.
And you’ll find even more customization options when you go to set up your shortcuts. You can completely customize the circular pull-out menu, add shortcuts for other apps, take screenshots, activate the search feature, connect and disconnect the WiFi, and much more.
LMT Launcher is one of those apps that really make your life easier. After a week of using it regularly, you won’t be able to remember how you ever lived without it.
Download: Apex Launcher Pro
- Configure all the buttons to your own liking.
- Use gestures to complete actions
- Establish invisible areas to run tasks from any location.
- Color customization.
- Buttons to run default actions.
- Square (start gesture top left CW)
- Diamond (start gesture at the bottom CW)
- Delete (start gesture top left)
- None -> Trigger no command
- App -> Trigger an arbitrary app
- Home -> Switch to the home screen
- HomeLongpress -> Trigger the TaskManager
- Menu -> Trigger the menu key
- Back -> Trigger the back key
- Search -> Activate search
- SearchLongpress -> Activate voice search
- NextApp -> Switch to the next running app
- PrevApp -> Switch to the previous running app
- LastApp-> Switch to the last opened app
- OpenNotificationBar-> Open the notification bar
- OpenQuickSettings-> Open the quick settings
- OpenKeyboard-> Open the soft keyboard
- OpenPowermenu -> Open the power menu
- Wifi -> Toggle the Wifi mode
- Data -> Toggle the data mode
- Bluetooth -> Toggle the Bluetooth mode
- GPS -> Open the GPS mode
- Key -> Trigger an arbitrary key (e.g. “3” for the HOME key
- Activity -> Trigger an arbitrary activity (e.g. “com.android.lmt.InfoActivity” for the LMT info page)
- WebPage -> Open an arbitrary webpage
- Script -> Open an arbitrary script (e.g. “/mnt/sdcard/sendevent.sh” for Home Longpress – see attached script sendevent.sh)
- KillApp -> Kill the current foreground app and switch to the home screen
- KillAllApps -> Kill all apps and switch to the home screen
- TaskerTask -> Start a predefined tasker task (You should avoid spaces in your task name)
- Shortcut -> Start a system shortcut
- Screenshot -> Take a screenshot
- PiePointer -> Activate the pie pointer feature (only for pie actions)
|Last Updated||20 Oct 2022|
|APK Size||3.7 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|