Framaroot content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. You could visit the source website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Framaroot App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 API and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure Apk files and provide faster download speed than Framaroot Apk mirrors. You could also Framaroot Download and run it using popular android emulators.
Framaroot is an application that detects Android vulnerabilities to make the most of them granting root or SuperUser permissions to the owner of the phone.
One of them is Framaroot, the APK of which in its version 1.9.3 can be downloaded for free to get hold of SuperUser or SuperSU permissions, offering your more freedom when it comes to handling your smartphone or tablet.
- Uninstall bloatware or preinstalled software.
- Greater customization.
- Improvements to the handset’s performance.
- Battery optimization.
- Make deeper backups.
- Flash custom ROMs. In other words, install unofficial Android versions.
- Installation of Xposed modules that allow you to take the customization and modification of your smartphone to the maximum extent.
How to Root Android Phone Using Framaroot
- Open Framaroot from the app drawer of your android phone.
- Now, there are two possibilities that it will show available exploit which can root your android phone or it will show an error that Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot. (If you are getting this error then Framaroot will not work on your android device).
- If you are not getting the above error, chances are that Framaroot will root your android device.
- You must be getting three options now which I am explaining in detail below.
How to Download and Install Framaroot APK
- Firstly, Download Latest Version APK for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Then Install the app.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, “Open” the app root your device.
- Enjoy Applications.
|Last Updated||28 Sep 2020|
|Apk Size||1.2 MB|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|